Monday, April 11, 2016

Sailor Moon Crystal Act 28

When there's something strange, in your neighborhood, who you gonna call, DEATHBUSTERS.

It's official, I'm committed to following Season 3 of Sailor Moon Crystal.

On the finale episode of Sailor Stars I will just it was awesome, perfect ending.

I notice they're not really the Secret Identity thing, among out Sailors anyway.

I didn't expect that the mistaking Haruka for a dude would go on so much longer.  And she seems to be intentionally living publicly as a guy.  It bugs me because it technically makes HaruMi not Openly gay, for the time being.  It's something that may have been normal for setting up a Lesbian couple in the 90s but seems kinda backwards now.

We see more of Hotaru, but I still don't think we heard her name yet.

And all the Witches 5 right away.  I'm kind of worries now if they'll have time to individualize them, I really loved the yellow one's gimmick in the old Anime.

We still haven't seen the Professor yet?  Interesting.

It was a fun episode I still highly recommend it.

On a side note, check out my recent YumaKuri Arashi activity on Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment