My prediction of what episodes would be included in the second half of the FBI collection were partly correct but not entirely.
Ayu's Tumblr Post hasn't updated the Watch order yet but I'm sure she will.
If I have any criticism it's the decision to pronounce Yaiba as Yaiber.
Now that I'm 40 I have to side with Yukiko about her being called old.
The Gunma detective makes i think his first apperence in this Dub. And while we had heard Sato before this drop contains contains one she plays a prominent role in finally. Once again the Nano casting is perfect.
The episode it chose to end on is a good episode, it's a Columbo case and a rare example of one where Conan doesn't tranquilize anyone but simply nudged Kogoro in the right direction.
But given the theme of this collection it felt incredibly random. They really should have included The Convivence Store Trap.
No comments:
Post a Comment