Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Fall 2023 was a Stacked Anime Season.

Since I started following Anime Seasonally at the end of 2016, it been a notable special occurrence whenever I wind up watching 9 or 10 TV Anime from a single season to completion even with no foreseeable plans to potentially watch more.

For Fall 2023 I've watched 11 TV Anime to completion, with a few more I am still considering finishing later.  Plus 2 ONA of comparable size to a TV Anime, and 2 smaller ONAs.

Only thing missing are any movies, but as soon as their Dubs are available I'll watch the Spy x Family movie and the latest Girls Und Panzer movie. 

And hey that's just the stuff I'm interested in, there is at least one popular new show that season I never even tried an episode of and a handful of sequels to shows I'd dropped or never started.

Honestly it's a shame the Freiren and 100 Girlfriends have monopolized so much of the Anitube attention for this season.  The only Spy x Family YT video I've seen cover anything from season 2 is someone who's outside the Anime community.  Shy has a sequel coming up and I have thoughts on it I am still working through.

This season deserves some dedicated 1 year later revisit or something. .

No comments:

Post a Comment