Friday, September 6, 2024

HIDIVE is really Frustrating

 I’ve tolerated a lot of BS from HIDIVE I wouldn’t if it weren’t still the Cheapest Paid Streaming Service.  If CR was suddenly dropping one of the main shows I count on having this often I would have stopped paying them over a year ago.

There was a time on this BLog when I was HIDIVE’s biggest Evangelist.  Part of why was them having the best Horror Anime line up to recommend ever October.  But now Higurashi is gone and the two Zombie Anime aren’t consistent.

What has inspired my most recent frustration however is Princess Principal now being off the site.  HIDIVE Dubbing that show after it was trapped in AmazonStrike Jail was a blessing I was very grateful for.

Another show I loved using HIDIVE to watch that was removed and never came back was Angelic Layer.  I also miss the TV Anime version of Penguindrum.

So even with how Cheap HIDIVE is I’m at my limit, if something like this happens again I'm likely to just cancel my subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment