Thursday, November 5, 2015

Superman Unbound is the best Animated Superman Movie

The idea it covers that I find interesting is the notion that ironically because Kara grew up on Krypton she can understand humanity better. Because they didn’t have powers on Krypton, she knows what it feel like to be helpless.

We get to see her be scared, which makes her bad@$$ moments even more rewarding.

And Supergirl aside, it is my favorite of the Superman animated movies. Of course I haven’t seen Superman vs The Elite yet, or Brainiac Attacks. I hated Superman Doomsday, Allstar Superman was an interesting little homage to the Silver Age,

Lois is snarky, and I love how she Flips off Brainiac.

Superman's strategy for defeating Brainiac at the end was pretty cool.

It’s also a pretty Libertarian film when you think about it. “You can’t control a living thing without taking away what’s Alive about it”-Zor-El.

My only criticism is the Planet they decided to place Kandor on at the end did not look Habitable to me, it looked like a barren wasteland.

No comments:

Post a Comment