Friday, March 25, 2016

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice was Awesome

The critics can go screw themselves.

I'll admit I had some reservations early on, but it quickly buried all of those.

Batman was great, but Superman was the best.  I loved Lex and Gal Gadot was awesome.




Spoilers Ahead!!!!




Ezra Miller's Cameo totally made my think of Crisis on Infinite Earths, it as awesome.

I'd noticed before how Bruce and Clark's mothers had the same name, I love that they played that up in this, it was beautiful.

I'd observed before how that iconic image of Lois holding Superman's body after he died was kinda like classic depicting of Mary holding Jesus at the foot of the Cross.  They totally played that up here, made it look exactly like Jesus taken down from the Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment