Saturday, April 15, 2017

Some News regarding my future activies

First of all I intend to cover the last 10 episodes of Pretty Little Liars.  And I'm excited to hear Heather Hogan will be returning to her ReCaps.

After that show is done however, I'll be pretty much effectively done with Live Action Western Television for the foreseeable future.  My focus will be on Certain movies and Anime.

I created a Facebook page for my activities as a Blogger, and a group to go with it.

My Official Facebook Blogger Page

And it's corresponding Facebook Group

I will possibly be doing more on YouTube in the future.  I also want to recommend this Blog from someone who I might be collaborating with in the future.

http://808sandmoe.tumblr.com/

I'm also working on a post about the issue of making Live Action adaptations of Anime.

I haven't done much on my other blogs lately.  If the April Fools joke on the Conspiracy Theory blog winds up being the last I ever make there, it'd be strangely fitting.  At the same time there are ideas that may bring me back to it.  On the others I definitely have more to say, just give me time.

What I do next on YouTube is likely to be Anime related.  It remains however my long term goal to adapt The Bible Does Not Condemn Homosexuality for YouTube.

At the end of 2016 I'd mentioned how that was perhaps my most eventful year as a Blogger.  Lately I looked at the math and realized I made more posts in 2015.  However 2016 had more long substantive posts, and less of my reactions to weekly TV as I slowly lost interest in Western TV.

This year, I want to really elevate things.  Maybe even eventually get a Paetron.  But I'd use the Peatron for none Bible related stuff.  I don't want any perception that any of my unconventional Bible Interpretations are being done to make money off them.

No comments:

Post a Comment