Friday, December 1, 2017

Yuki Yuna is Dope

Well, episode two was a fast paced adventure, I loved it.

But I'm annoyed at the Subs now calling the Taisha the Amnesty.  WTF???

Now for something I should have said last week.

This is how you should do a Sequel when you did a Prequel in-between.  Bring together the original cast with elements distinctive to the Prequel.

The Force Awakens had small references to the Prequel Trilogy.  And as a Prequel fan who wants to be optimistic about the New Star Wars films because I don't want to become like those who've made me miserable for the last 15 years. I eat every one of those up.  But there should have been something more substantial.

Abrams has said Episode IX will be bring closure to all three Trilogies.  So I'm optimistic about that.

But back on topic.  Yuki Yuna is awesome and Miragephan is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment