Sunday, April 19, 2020

Anime 2020 plans, or rather lack of

Magia Record episode 9 made a pretty clever artistic choice for it's flashback sequence, I'm quite impressed.

Healin'Good PreCure episode 12 was pretty good.

I started the Anime 2020 project partly so I could have something to update this blog with every week even when I'm slow on other inspiration, or focusing more on the more strictly Religious Blogs.  So this Pandemic pretty much putting on hold most of what I was watching is a real monkey wrench for my plans.

I don't know if Magia Record's Dub will be back to doing an episode every week or if episode 9 here was a one off to finish that two parter.  Either way two episodes a week isn't much to blog on unless one gives me a particularly above average amount to say.

I'm not gonna worry about it though.  I have some posts I've been wanting to make, I just need to stop being lazy about them.

Maybe I'll post about the Code Geass movie again once I've re-watched it some, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment