Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I've watched the Batman V Superman Ultimate Edition

I enjoyed it.  I don't know how much of it is the extra material and how much is just me being more willing to accept what bothered me on the repeat viewing, but I enjoyed it.

The movie still isn't as great as I was hoping, but it's a good movie.

Batman is not a killer in this, it's explained that the branded criminals being killed in Prison was also manipulated by Lex.

This is not a legitimate R rated, film, Warner promoted it as a R rated version and so the MPAA played along, but if this had been the theatrical version it would not have gotten an R, it shows less then The Wolverine's theatrical version did (and has the same number of F bombs).  And it is in fact a less dark film then the theatrical version of this was, thanks to how much better it paints Superman and Batman both.

I noticed something when Superman and Doomsday were killing each other.  The Score at that point really had me thinking of Dancing Mad form Final Fantasy VI, maybe it's just me.

So my advice to everyone is check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment