Thursday, March 1, 2018

Winter 2018 Simuldubs Week 6: Halfway Point

I’ve decided I probably shouldn’t keep talking about Hugtto PreCure while I’m putting Simuldubs in the titles of these posts.  Since I don’t want to mislead anyone into thinking it has a Simuldub when it doesn’t.  So I’ll probably make a post on what I think so far later down the road.  For now I’ll just leave by saying that there is no way the main character is straight.

The rest are all Simuldubs.

Katana Maidens episode 6 continues to be highly entertaining.

Death March to a Parallel World Rhapsody episode 5 managed to make me a little uncomfortable.  I’m hoping they just got that out of their system.

PopTeamEpic episode 6 is still funny. 

Overlord II episode 5.  It seems like this was indeed the end of the Lizardmen arc.

As of episode 6 Citrus has finished the basic setting up of our main cast, and can now start getting into the really fun storylines.

I don't have too much to comment on this week.  But I have a few reasons to think next week will be more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment