Thursday, February 22, 2018

Winter 2018 Simuldubs Week 5: Already have a show of the Year Contender

Hugtto Precure episode 3 was different than I expected.  The third girl is going to take a little longer to awaken.  I am quite interested in the character, having a fairly Bifauxnen look at school in the first two episodes, but we now know she does like dress to femininely as well.  Makes me wonder just how much she might be modeled after Makoto.

As of episode 5, I feel ready to say on this blog that I think Togi No Miko aka Katana Maidens has the potential to be the Anime of the year.  Especially since I know it’s gonna be two core.  I’d kinda said this in comments sections and on Twitter already.  But now I feel firm enough about it to say it on my blog.  Things could go somewhere I don’t like later, but for now it’s doing great.

Death March to a Parallel World Rhapsody episode 4 managed to be it’s most engaged episode so far.  At one point the Music sounded a little bit like something out of Noir, but that may be just me.

PopTeamEpic Episode 5 was pretty funny.  I don’t think I’m ever gonna have anything more to say about this show other than whether it was funny or not.

Overlord II episode 4.  Ya know, even just one year ago I would have been compelled to make David Icke references through all this Lizardman stuff.  At any rate Ains managed to outdo Xerxes in 300.

It’s really weird seeing a Lytch Evil Overlord quote Jesus to his council of monstrous Dungeon bosses.

In episode 5 of Citrus, the show finally goes a whole episode without any sexual assault.  It was a good episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment