Thursday, February 8, 2018

Winter 2018 Simuldubs Week 3: Plus Hugtto! Precure

There is no guarantee I’ll keep watching Hugtto!Precure.  But for now it’ll be the one exception to my only following Simuldubs as they air.  Since Precure shows are about 50 episodes and thus nearly impossible to Binge, following one as it airs is probably my only chance of ever completing one.  And I want to keep up with something so my ability to read Subs doesn’t get rusty.

And it only took like 6 minutes to start getting Super Gay.  I think I’m gonna enjoy this.

Katana Maidens episode 3 was great.  The Yuri level continues to rise.  I think this show could be show of the year.

Death March to a Parallel World Rhapsody will still be awhile for me to decide.  For now I’ll say that the “Demon Lord” looks suspiciously like Mandrag Ganon.

PopTeamEpic is still funny.  Not sure I’ll keep up with it though.  I’m not into things like Robot Chicken as much as I used to be.  Lucky Star, Yuru Yuri and Anime Gataris are much more what I look for in terms of Anime Meta Humor.

Overlord II episode 2.  I’m kind of interested in this Lizardmen storyline, but I hope it doesn’t continue to be to the complete exclusion of the original cast.

Citrus episode 3 was great, this Anime is capturing what I loved about the Manga pretty darn well.  This year may be the best year ever for Yuri.

No comments:

Post a Comment