Wednesday, September 11, 2019

What have I been up to?

I watched Godzilla King of The Monsters recently and it was great.

For Anime I've spent a lost of the last few days re-watching Steins;Gate, that show totally holds up on re-watch, Replay Value started doing a series of Analysis videos on the show.  And I watched it via Sony Crackle, though it doesn't have the OVAs movie or 0.

And I just before starting this post watched the first two episodes of Seraph of The End, it's interesting.  That was also done via Sony Crackle.

For weekly shows I'm currently following.

YU-NO: A girl who chants love at the bound of this world continues to get more intriguing with each episodes, it really annoys me that this was among the Spring shows most people ignored.

A Certain Scientific Accelerator has not disappointed, Raildex is continuing to strive for being my new favorite franchise.

Symphogear XV is pretty good, if this does turn out to be the last season I think it'll be satisfying one.

And then I'm following the Adult Swim releases for Gundam The Origin (which I already saw in it's OVA form) and Lupin III Part V.  The latter is proving to be a more then worthy addition to the franchise.

I've also been checking out other Lupin stuff from time to time.  Besides the Red Jacket series I've seen everything Dubbed it's currently possible for me to see.  So seeing more Red Jacket is my priority lately when I get in a Lupin mood.

I feel bad about how many shows of the last few seasons I wound up dropping.  I hope for Fall I do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment