Saturday, June 27, 2020

Anime 2020 is almost half over

Tower of God episode 7 revealed some fascinating lore.

Some of it is particularly interesting as a Dub viewers who’s had the gist of where they are going with Rachel’s character in episode 12 spoiled for them.  “I hope it’s worth losing him” should certainly dispel any notion that it came out of nowhere.

The 8th Son episode 7 shows it’s MC isn’t really OP at all.

Well episode 7 of Hamefura has me thinking everyone is a reincarnation of someone from Katerina’s Nippon life.

Looks like there isn’t gonna be a new Railgun T this week.  That’s cool, I know things are difficult right now.

Update: I'm gonna add a link to this Twitter thread I made.
https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir/status/1277071493722181636

No comments:

Post a Comment