Friday, December 2, 2022

Another update on my Anime watching

To pick up from where we left off, I finished both Lycoris Recoil and Engage Kiss and gave both very high scores.  LycoReco is the kind of show that I think is better off not getting a second season while for Engage Kiss I'm very curious to see where they could go next.

All of the fall shows I was following I either dropped or put on hold for now.  Call of The Night I simply lost interest in  Spy x Family's Joke was starting to run thin but maybe I'll return when I can binge the rest of the season, Beast Tamers is still fun but I just don't feel like continuing it right now.   Taming The Final Boss however is the one I'm most disappointed in, it was good till episode 4, but durring Episode 4 they clearly rushed to the ending of the first Light Novel when in fact I feel this should have been fleshed to 6 or 7 episodes per LN like Haruhi.  Then in Episode 5 the new arc just instantly lost my attention.

However I've started a new show, Boochi The Rock which I"m actually watching Subbed, it's adorable and fun.

There are three Falls I am still waiting for Dubs for.  Two of them I have no doubt will be dubbed.  Detective Conan: Hanazara The Culprit has been picked up by Netflix and they dub everything they get, and there's no way the new mainline Gundam show won't be dubbed.  So the only real question mark is Akiba Maid Wars, I feel like there is still time for Sentai to decide to Dub it, but if they haven't by the end of the year then I'll try just watching it Subbed in January or maybe even right before New Years.  [Update: Sentai has announced an AMW Dub, we just don't know when exactly it'l start.]

But I also have stuff outside the seasonal docket to mention.  I already posted on the first SAO Progressive movie.  Before October was over I watched Housing Complex C and will going forward be adding it to my Halloween Anime Recommendations.  I have also now seen both already released Princess Principal: Crown Handler movies and the shorts that came with them, but I don't think I'll be able to properly form an opinion on them till they're complete.

Rumbling Hearts and Comic Party are both older shows I got into recently that I've already commented on in recent posts, and I highly recommend them.  Which reminds me I should link to my Mastadon account, I've talked about those shows and some others a lot there, last I checked the tags seemingly the only person talking about them there.
@KuudereKun@c.im

I've also watched a bunch of Galaxy Angel and Kodocha which are both good Comedy Anime, and I watched all of the original Nurse Withc Komugi which was awesome.

I've also done some retro Pokemon Rewatching and finally watched all of the Twilight Wings shorts on the PokemonTV App which I'd regrettably ignored when they came out.

I also rewatched both seasons of Selector _____ Wixoss and think I'm maybe finally ready to just watch the rest of that franchise Subbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment