Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Extra Anime Update

I didn’t think I’d be making the next update this quickly, but a lot of developments happened pretty fast after I posted the last one.

But first let me mention some things I should have mentioned last time.  On the subject of watching older Anime I’d watched Scrapped Princess, Fuuka and the Wiseman’s Pupil Isekai, and all of the Danganronpa Anime.  And the subject of things I waited for the Dubs I should have included Lupin III vs Cat’s Eye and Lupin Zero

Lupin III vs Cat’s Eye has dropped and I was a bit disappointed, this CG ANimation style didn’t work with these character designs, and many aspects of the plot I found frustrating.  But it has increased in eventually trying to watch the original Cat’s Eye, but I’m getting too busy with current Anime right now.

I decided to finish the season of Fruit of Evolution and start season 2, it’s a fun show.

Then the Dub for Gundam Witch From Mercury started with no warning, I was caught completely off guard.  It started with episode 0 so the show proper won’t begin till the first Sunday of February, the same day the new PreCure should start.

At any rate for the time being I’ll have at least one new Anime to watch every day or the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment