Thursday, March 21, 2024

Suicide Squad Isekai has Anime Writers

That's why I think it has a better chance at feeling like a true Anime then other recently announced Anime takes on Western Nerd properties like The War of The Rohirrim or Scot Pilgrim.

I know it seems counterintuitive to some people but the way it's Animated and Drawn is not the main reason I like Anime so much.  I have developed a deep fondness for various Anime Art styles, but it's because I already associate them with so many stories I like that give it that meaning for me.

Principally the two people slated to write Suicide Squad Isekai are the main writers behind Re;Zero and Vivy the later of which I just watched.  Both are very good and do I think show them to be the best Isekai writers to take on the this section of the DC Universe.

Teppai Nagatsuki also wrote Warlords of Sigrdrifa which I liked a lot.  

Eiji Umehare wrote Pokémon: The Power of Us which is definitely the best of the most recent Pokémon movies.

People who care about the Director may be concerned that this seems to be the first thing Eri Osada has directed, but I think it'll be fine.

The Music is gonna be from Kenichiro Suehiro who also did the music for Re:Zero and Uncle from Another World and The Eminence in Shadow.  I'd have preferred Yuki Kajiura but those shows sound perfectly fine.

So all in all I'm excited for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment