Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Summer Season update

 Other people might have done this at the 6 episode mark, but I'm weird.

I've dropped Hina Logic and Vatican Bros.  There wasn't any real change in their quality, I just don't feel I need their novelty as much anymore.

Princess Principal keeps getting better (and keeps making me think of Les Mis).  It is the best show of the season, and so for now the one I have the least to say about, what I have to say is simply Watch It.

Fate/Apocrypha took it up a level in episodes 8 and 9.  If you're into Fate/ it is worth it to stick this one out.

I started following the Dub of Lupin III Blue Jacket on Adult Swim.  It's fun, I love Rebecca.

Classroom of The Elite is intriguing, it's kept me engaged.

In Another World with my Smartphone is surprising me how fun it is.  It's Meta but not in the obvious way something like Knoosuba and Re:Zero are.  And it has me starting to think I don't hate Harems as much as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment