Thursday, April 25, 2019

I have Completed Season 3 of A Certain Magical Index

I'm currently giving it a 9, I also gave season 1 a 9 but season 2 got a 10.  Both seasons of Railgun I've given a 10 as well as the Endymion movie.

MAL still isn't saying exactly when I should expect season 3 of Railgun to start, should I assume it'll be Fall like past seasons?

There are a number of OVAs and other side stuff I haven't watched yet because they haven't been Dubbed.  I wish they'd get on those.

I wanna make some deep analytical observations and theories about these shows.  But right now I can't think of the words to express them.

I wasn't able to finish any show that started in January of this year, it was Index and Slime as carry overs form last year that kept me occupied through winter.  Well there are a couple shows I'd been waiting to Binge if I try them at all.

This season I'm already watching Sarzanmai which is the one show I'm willing to watch Subbed, I also watched YuriKuma subbed originally but I do like the Dub more.

There are two Simuldubs I'm following already, YU-NO and Wiseman's Grandson.  Both are pretty entertaining so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment