Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Summer Days driftin' away

The only show I will definitely be watching Subbed is Symphogear XV, Symphogear it seems is unlikely to ever get Dubbed.  It won't be starting till July 7th so I haven't started anything yet.

YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World is a spring show that is two core.  I'm not sure I'll be following this to the end, but it's been keeping my attention pretty strongly so far.

None of the Summer shows FUNimation has already announced a Simuldub for are among those I'm already interested in which worries me a bit.

Some of the shows I'm waiting for I may watch subbed if I have to, but will still probably wait til I can binge a good chunk of it.  Even the Simuldubs I may wait till there are a few episodes up already.

Particularly A Certain Scientific Accelerator, I think I'll wait at least 5 or 6 episodes and see if I can maybe binge the first arc of it.

The new Fate/ Spin Off is likely to be an Aniplex one which means I may have to wait a year to get a Dub, I feel fairly willing to wait that long but we'll see.

Granbelm is a show I'm interested in that already started, it seems like the kind of show Sentai/HIDIVE have been picking for their Simuldubs lately, vaguely Yuri Action/SciFi Adventure shows.

Machikado Mazoku looks interesting.

The new Neptunia OVA I will wait for the Dub for no matter how long it takes.

After that it's mainly the Isekai and Isekaiesque shows I'm currently planing to keep an eye on, (but that doesn't mean something else won't grab my attention later thanks to the right buzz).  That includes shows like...

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest

Isekai Cheat Magician

Do You Like Your Mom? Her Normal Attack is Two Attacks at Full Power, Okaasan online

Demon Lord, Retry!

As far as DanMachi goes, I still haven't properly caught up on the prior seasons, the spin off is inherently more interesting to me.

Meanwhile I'll likely binge the Dub of Sarazanmai when it's done, but I already saw it all Subbed, and saw the first episode's Dub which pleasantly surprised me that they did Dub the singing.

BTW, if you detected the double reference made by this post's title that has nothing to do with anything I actually talked about in it, congratulations, you like me are a rare kind of nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment