Sunday, March 1, 2020

Anime 2020 including Mewtwo Remake Dub

Follow my Anime viewing in real time at these links..
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JaredMithrandir
https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir

In episode 5 of BOFURI they form a guild, and it’s adorable.

I decided to move Nekopara to On Hold for the time being.

Episode 6 of Railgun T went full BatMisaka.

Episodes 3 and 4 of Magia Record were pretty good.

Episodes 6 and 7 of SAO Alicization War of Underworld were also good, but I’m still waiting for Asuna.

I also watched Pokemon Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution.  It will be difficult for me to parse my thoughts on it.  The original is a movie I’m Nostalgic for even though I consider it neither the best or least of what Cinematic Pokemon has to offer.  The CG Animation mostly looked better then it at first seemed like it was going to, but I’m still not thrilled about how the human faces look.  This movie’s Dub is closer to the original Japanese sometimes.  The thing is plenty of what I’m nostalgic for about the original includes Dub specific stuff like the Music, including the Pop songs many people hate on.  This movie has some value I guess, but I’ll mostly just be rewatching the original in the future.

Episode 5 of Healing’ Good PreCure was decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment