Saturday, May 23, 2020

Anime 2020 new developments

Follow my Anime viewing in real time at these links..
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JaredMithrandir
https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir
Also here is the introductory post for this series.
https://jaredmithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2020/01/anime-2020.html

I’m unsure on whether or not even the Dub for The Legend of The Galactic Heroes: The New Thesis - Stellar War is actually eligible for Anime 2020, but I did just watch it after being grossly delayed in doing so and I loved it.  The only negative opinions on this new Anime are from those comparing it to the original, I have no attachment to the original and I don’t like what I’ve heard about its use of Music.  This reboot works phenomenally well as a modern Space Opera, which as I said a lot about season 1 has the nuance and political complexity I wanted the Star Wars sequel trilogy to have.

Tower Of God episode 2 was pretty fun.

Episode 9 of Railgun T was pretty interesting.  I now know that the Liquid Metal girl is an Esper but it seems like the woman with the weird sword could be a Mage.

Episode 2 of 8th Son was surprisingly good.  Last week I figured this was the show I’d be least likely to keep watching, and it could still turn out that way but this second episode was quite unexpected.

So the Otome Villainess Anime is called Hamefura for short.  Episode 2 was good, and didn't waste time bringing Yuri into the picture at all.

Meanwhile the Anituber previously referred to on this blog as Digibro is now going by Digi-nee and seems to have come out as a Trans Woman.  I would like here to express my full support.

No comments:

Post a Comment