Sunday, February 7, 2021

I'm done covering anything on Toonami for awhile

I watched the first three episodes of Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear and they were pretty fun.  


Still I won’t be prolonging this series for a show who’s simuldub started that late, Anime 2020 as a weekly event on this blog will end when I finish the Simulsdubs I started during 2020.  


I’ve completed TONIKAWA and gave it a 9, it’s a very satisfying little Romance with a lot of fun fluff in it.  I also liked Pause and Select’s little video essay on it.


Episode 12 of Yashahime was okay.  I’m not sure how much longer I’ll keep following this show since it still isn’t my genre of Anime, there are a lot of shows where how they start I can find fun but once a long term status quo sets in things get boring if the Genre is less inherently interesting to me. 


So I’ve learned this New Moon thing was a thing for Inyuasha, so that makes me less concerned with the gendered implications of having one of our heroines lose her powers once a month.


Warlords of Sigrdrifa episode 10 was pretty good.  I still feel like this Odin might actually be Loki, even though they did identify one of the pillars as Loki.


The Day I Became A God episode 10 was also good.


The finale of Sword Art Online Alicization War of Underworld was the best kind of bonkers.


Follow my Anime viewing in real time at these links..

https://myanimelist.net/profile/JaredMithrandir

https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir 

Also here is the introductory post for this series.

https://jaredmithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2020/01/anime-2020.html

No comments:

Post a Comment