Saturday, February 27, 2021

Anime 2020 wraps up

Also here is the introductory post for this series.

https://mithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2020/01/anime-2020.html


Assault Lily Bouquet episode 11 was pretty intense.


I’m conflicted over whether or not I should end this series with this post or not.  Next week the last episode of ALB will be literally the only show left, and it might actually take two weeks the way this Simuldub has gone.  Maybe if I have enough to say about how this ends for it to be a post all its own I’ll include this tag on it.  But this post I think will be the end of this as a weekly occurrence on this blog.


I have decided not to continue Yashahime beyond those first 13 episodes.  I only put it On Hold because I may watch more later.  The show is a good show, it’s just not a Genre’s I’m into.


The Day I Became A God had a good ending.  I’ve decided to give this show a 9 on MAL.  But be warned it becomes a Tear Jerker.


Warlords of Sigrdrifa’s finale was better than I expected, I did not think all that Tsun would have such a big payoff, I might even be willing to call it a Eucatastrophe.  I’m also giving this show a 9.


2020 was a hectic year, but at least it provided some decent Anime.  I’m still gonna consider Railgun T the Anime of the year.  But if I had to pick a favorite among ones that aren’t sequels or remakes/reboots then I’m really unsure, there are still some I haven’t seen yet that I intend to.  Recency bias has me currently thinking one of these Fall shows I’ve spent the last two months finishing.  Also I still haven’t seen either Fate/ franchise film that came out in Japan that year.


In April I’ll be starting another weekly Anime Tag, in March I’m gonna try to write a number of Posts I’ve been putting off.  Meanwhile let’s hope 2021 is a much better year.

No comments:

Post a Comment