Friday, May 14, 2021

Anime Update so far in May 2021

First here is the introductory post for this series.

https://jmithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2021/04/anime-torah-year-introduction-post.html


Adachi and Shimamura episode 11 is basically the chronicle of Adachi becoming a full on Simp. So I’m A Spider, So What episode 11 has me wondering if it was in fact SpiderChan who killed Julius? Attack On Titan’s final mid season finale was okay. And it’ll be next year before it really finishes. I’ve also been watching some Azumanga Daioh and have now finally completed it. It’s a fun show. I also started Bubblegum Crisis and watched all of Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl which was great. Silme Incarnation season 2 episode 8 was really good, I am legit excited for where the show is going now. I completed Azumanga Daioh, Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl and Pretear, they were all awesome. Adachi and Shimamura episode 12 was very good, the show is completed now and I’d say it’s more than decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment