Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Anime Update: Steins;Gate, FMA, ReZero, Haven's Feel and more

First here is the introductory post for this series.

https://mithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2021/04/anime-torah-year-introduction-post.html


I finally watched the Steins;Gate Missing Link OVA since the English Dub for it finally popped up online.  And I also started FullMetal Alchemist 2003.


That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime season 2 episode 9 was more of the Council of Elrond.


My first goal watching Fullmetal Alchemist was to complete the first 28 episodes, which is what Mother’s basement said is the break off point for when the original show departed from the Manga.  I then finished it and found it pretty good.


So I’m A Spider, So What episode 13 was pretty good.


I watched all of Re:Zero season 2 and it was great, I think I enjoyed it way more than I did season 1.


I watched Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa and liked it. I shared some thoughts on one of my Tumblers.

https://theshadowmenlounge.tumblr.com/post/652191488707543040/i-dont-understand-the-hate-for


I also got to watch Fate/Stay Night Heaven’s Feel III Spring Song finally, it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment