Monday, May 31, 2021

May The Anime be With You

First here is the introductory post for this series.

https://mithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2021/04/anime-torah-year-introduction-post.html

I watched both Re;Zero movies and they were pretty good.

On May 27th I watched Eden on Netflix and it was great.  Japan is starting to finally get good at CG Animation between this and the Lupin film from December 2019.  

Spoilers for Eden in the paragraph below.

The twist I liked was how unlike other SciFi stories with a premise like this.  The idea that Humans need to be wiped to save the world didn’t originate among some AI deciding it "Logically", but originated with a Human.  Only a Human would ever be arrogant enough to think Humans are inherently harmful.

So I’m A Spider, So What episode 14 was a pretty dope episode.  I suspect Sofia might be SpiderChan.

On May 30th I watched the English Dub of the first episode of I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 years and Maxed Out my Stats.  It was pretty fun, and already planting seeds for Yuri.

No comments:

Post a Comment