Saturday, July 17, 2021

Anime Update: Shifting out of Spring and into Summer

So I’m A Spider, So What episode 20 was pretty good.

Well I’ve watched the first 2 episodes of SSSS.Dynazenon and I am interested.

86 episode 4 was decent.

Episode 1 of The Saint’s Magic Power is Omnipotent was quite intriguing.

HigurashiSotsu Episode 4 “find a more pleasant way to go next time” this is the timeline where she drowns in Poop Water.

In episode 21 of So I’m A Spider, So What the production value seems to have taken a drop.  Which is really odd for an episode that’s about an epic battle.

Episode 3 of SSSS.Dynazenon was pretty amusing.

On a whim I decided to watch the first episode of Shuffle! on Hulu using my recently purchased Nintendo Switch in handheld mode.  I was intrigued by how it went 10 minutes, seeming like a normal Highschool Anime with no fantastical elements and then just casually talks about the Gate opening in background exposition and shows us a student with long ears, just like that.  I’m also amused by how these “gods” and “demons” are just Elves with slightly different Ears.

So in episode 5 of 86 I’m not even sure I followed what was going on.  So the “Empire” they’re fighting had already fallen this whole time?

No comments:

Post a Comment