Monday, July 26, 2021

Anime in July

 HigurashiSotsu Episode 5, Kill First, then ask questions of the dead body. 

I realize the old Deen Anime probably also gets accused of Sexualizing the violence done to it’s female characters, but that’s more a product of how some of the most misguided SJWs will call anything sexualized so long as the characters are attractive at all.  

Gou and Sotsu however really truly are sexualizing their violence too much, and that really struck as I was watching Mion strangle Shion.  Now a more standard critic of Sexualized Anime content was probably complaining about this already in scenes with Satoko.  But it’s precisely because I acknowledge Loli as fundamentally detached from reality that I really didn’t care much there.  It’s because Shion is the kind of Woman i find attractive in real life, both in looks and personality, that I felt a little bothered by the show trying to turn me on as it killed her.

In episode 22 of So I’m A Spider, So What, I'm still liking the CGI.

Episode 4 of Dynszenon was okay.

Episode 6 of 86 was decent.

I watched 6 episodes of Sankarea, it’s certainly interesting.

First here is the introductory post for this series.

https://mithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2021/04/anime-torah-year-introduction-post.html

No comments:

Post a Comment