Sunday, August 1, 2021

Summer Simuldubs are starting rather slowly.

First here is the introductory post for this series.

https://mithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2021/04/anime-torah-year-introduction-post.html


It seems like The Saint’s Magic Power is Omnipotent is going to be one of those every other week Simul Dubs.


I finished Sankarea and it was good.


In/Spectre are pretty darn good, a truly unique kind of mystery show.  In an odd way perhaps the most accurate Sherlock Holmes I’ve seen in Anime yet.


I feel slightly disappointed by episode 6 of HigurashiSotsu, there was no actual conservation between Rika and Mion.


The penultimate episode of So I’m A Spider, So What was kind of irritating.


Episode 5 of SSSS.Dynazenon was enjoyable for a Beach Episode.


I watched the first 7 episodes of Love, Chuibyo and other Delusions and found them fun.


Episode 7 of 86 has a twist of sorts.  


I like the idea of doing one of these shows and revealing the “Republic” righting against the Evil Empire to be Racist Ethno State.  But I’d like to see that in a grander story exploring the Empire as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment