Saturday, August 14, 2021

Summer Anime is slidin along

Godzilla Singular Point was great.

The Saint’s Magic Power is Omnipotent episode 4 was very good.

I watched all of Wonder Egg Priority including the Special now that it’s Dub is out.  I enjoyed it from the start more than I expected to, I really don't think it was fair how it was called another discount Ikuhara, it’s not like Revue Starlight at all.  I love most of it but I am iffy on that ending.  If there’s a season 2 or a movie I’ll watch it.  The first 7 episodes are perfect.

I watched HigurashiSotsu episode8 of course, and this take on this arc simply makes me uncomfortable.

Evangelion 3.0+1.0 Thrice Upon A Time doesn’t make any sense at all.  But it is an infinitely more satisfying ending then what this franchise was stuck with before the Rebuilds.

SSSS.Dynazenon episode 6 was good.  But when are they going to explain why the “Kaiju Eugenicists” are called that? I’m starting to wonder if any Anime Writers know what Eugenics even is beyond having something to do with the Nazis and thus is a word to associate with villains.

I finished So I’m A Spider, So What and it was pretty fun.  I hope it gets a season 2, but I also hope season 2 can manage itself better and avoid the dragging Animation quality the last stretch of season 1 had.

Episode 9 of 86 was pretty damn good.  It almost felt like a final episode.

Episode 2 of Realist Hero was also alright.

First here is the introductory post for this series.

https://mithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2021/04/anime-torah-year-introduction-post.html

No comments:

Post a Comment