Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Ending Anime in August by getting Summer Simuldubs started

The Saints Magic Power is Omnipotent episode 6 was okay.

Some classic Anime I finally finished recently are Excel Saga, the original Berserk, and Princess Tutu.  All are good at what they set out to do but none are likely to ever be among my personal favorites.

Episode 10 of HigurashiStosu started out really frustrating but then did something I genuinely wasn’t expecting.

I watched episode 13 of I’m Standing on 1,000,000 lives, and I guess I’d forgotten just how genuinely emotional this particular Isekai was trying to be.  I also get the sense this first arc for season 2 can be considered a little Seven Samurai inspired.  As a Dub watcher I’m amused by the accent choice for this island’s natives, ones that usually equates to Osaka in Dubs but this Island setting has me thinking they might be speaking Okinawan in the Japanese.

The first episode of HameFura X (My Next Life as a Villainess season 2) was fun.

SSSS.Dynazenon episode 8 has a sort of Deadpan sense of Humor going for it that worked surprisingly well.

The last episode of season 1 of 86 was pretty good.  There was even kind of a Prequel Meme in it.

Episode 3 of Realist Hero was also pretty neat.

The premier of Battle Game in 5 Seconds was pretty engaging.  Lisa Ortiz's new voice is not what I was expecting though.

Well I’ve started the second part of Slime Incarnation season 2, it’s back to being fun and amusing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment