Sunday, August 22, 2021

Anime updates for August

First here is the introductory post for this series.

https://mithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2021/04/anime-torah-year-introduction-post.html

Follow my Anime viewing in real time at these links.

https://myanimelist.net/profile/KuudereKun

https://twitter.com/KuudereKun888


Darwin’s Game was enjoyable but not anything special. I tried to give Fena Pirate Princess a shot and it just didn’t work, having a MAL page doesn’t keep it from being just as inauthentic as Avatar and Castlevania. Grimgar was the first time truly doing the 3 Episode Rule. I decided to force myself to watch a full 3 episodes even though I really wasn’t enjoying it. Now the thing is I have no actual criticisms, as far as can tell the show was succeeding at being exactly what it wanted to be, and for many it might be exactly what they want more of from Fantasy Anime. But for me it’s just dull and boring. Moriarty The Patriot’s first season proved quite enjoyable, I hope season 2 gets dubbed before the year is over. The Saint’s Magic Power is Omnipotent episode 5 was good. Ya know I really have to wonder what watching this show in Japanese was like given how the Japanese word for Saint is the main character's name. Obviously diegeticlly Japanese is not supposed to be the language of this world, nonetheless much of dialogue of this show in Japanese must basically sound like “Is Sei is The Sei?” I decided to watch Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike. It’s not like most Anime Films, it has no Anime series, but isn’t a true stand alone either. It’s the opening arc of an ongoing Manga, and as such it’s pretty decent. HigurashiSotsu episode 9 was a shore to watch. I really hate this arc, but I’ve become determined to always be able to say I’ve watched all the Higurashi Anime that exists. So I assume these new characters in SSSS.Dynazenon episode 7 are the same ones form the sequel hook of SSSS.Gridman. Episode 10 of 86 was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment