Saturday, September 25, 2021

Autumnal Equinox Seasonal Anime Update

Battle Game in 5 Seconds episode 4 was very good.  I think this will probably be my favorite show of the Summer.

In Slime Incarnation episode 40 the Council just keeps Elrondining along.  It also seems to be the only Funimation Simuldub consistently coming out weekly.  SSSS.Dynazenon seems to have just stopped like a month ago. 

Star Wars Visions got it’s own post.

Well, HigurashiSotsu episode 14 was exciting. I’m just happy they included the Chair Meme.  Also something about them having a fight that randomly jumps across different stock franchise settings reminds me of what Evangelion Thrice Upon A Time did.

Million Lives Isekai episode 17 was pretty morally dubious.

Realist Hero episode 5 was fun, they finally got the Polygamy conversation.  I don’t recall if the Manga also mentioned that women with multiple husbands are also allowed, but I’m glad that was included here.

No comments:

Post a Comment