Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Anime Update for last two weeks

YuYuYu season 3 episode3 continues the saga of Mebuki-San, and it’s pretty good.  It was also amusing to see our usual Hero Club from an outside perspective.

Million Lives Isekai episode 20 was decent.

The third episode of The Detective Is Already Dead wasn’t as good as the first two.

Battle Game in 5 Seconds episode 8 was good.

I checked out the first 3 episodes of Pokemon Evolutions, and they were pretty good.

The Saints Magic Power is Omnipotent episode 11 was neat.

And Slime Incarnation episode 44 was also fun.

The fourth episode of Pokemon Evolutions was nice.

Episode 4 of YuYuYu season 3 jumped around a bit.

Episode 21 of Million Lives Isekai was fine I guess.  I think I might be about ready to move this show to On Hold.

The Penultimate episode of SSSS.Dynazenon was pretty good.

Realist Hero episode 7 was interesting.

I’ve moved The Detective is Already Dead to On Hold.  Both of the first two episodes were great, but once I found out this is another one not consistently coming out every week, I decided episode 3 wasn’t compelling enough for me to keep up with it.

Well I watched Loups-Garous for the heck of it, and it was good.

Battle Game episode 9 was good, but the CGi animation for the big guy wasn’t pretty, it gave me flashbacks to the latter part of SpiderChan.

I’ve finished The Saint’s Magic Power is Omnipotent and rated it as Very Good.

SlimeIncarnation episode 45 was pretty Dope.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, its me from youtube animation.... i did add the timestamps this time for the video.

    ReplyDelete