Friday, October 26, 2018

Fall Simuldubs have started, but I'm only following 2 so far.

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-San aka Ms. Vampire Who Lives in My Neighborhood’s third episode was good, very specifically reminded me of Lucky Star.  Also I hath nick named this show Moe The Vampire Layer.

Release The Spyce episode 3 featured a character who reminded me of a character from Project A-Ko.

Well I can officially say I feel no obligation to continue commenting on SAO Alicization.

The thing about Attack on Titan season 3 is that it’s reminded me of themes I enjoyed from Game of Thrones and the Battlestar Galactica remake at the same time.  Episode 9 has continued that.  I think it’s been worth the wait.

Hugtto!PreCure episode 37 had some cool moments, but I’m a little disappointed the big crossover event was only a two parter.

The Time I Got Reincarnated as A Slime’s Simuldub started, and it’s first episode was pretty good.  I’m still not gonna watch Goblin Slayer though.

Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight first episode was pretty compelling.  From what I read in the comments it’s taken a page from Fate’s play book.

No comments:

Post a Comment