Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Shoumetsu Toshi aka Afterlost is the kind of the show the 3 Episode Rule exists for.

The problem with Digibro's attempt to refute it is I don't think he picked the best possible examples of why it's important.

Last week I watched the first episode of this show and was initially going to just drop it, but since episode 2 was already up I figured why not, and I found that episode more enjoyable.  Now after episode 3 I can't exactly call it an Anime of the year contender but I'm firmly interested to see where it's going.

Also since I'm watching Dubbed I feel like observing that I think (Yuki, the main girl with the Blue Hair) is being voiced by Hilary Haag but very different from the usual kind of voice she does.  She usually voiced characters who are supposed to sound annoying. I'd already noted how she's quite different as Chloe in Noir, there is a she a cold calculating yet oddly kind hearted assassin with a slight subtext of being sexually aroused by what she does.  If this voice is indeed also her, it's very different from either of those.

[Turns out it's not Hilary]

Fairy Gone also had the third episode of it's Dub recently drop.  I'd say that's another show where episode three has increased my interest.

And as I was checking those I saw that Kampfer suddenly has a Dub, so I'll be checking that out.  Follow my Twitter and my MAL.

https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JaredMithrandir
Kampfer Dub Thread
https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir/status/1125648214223392768

No comments:

Post a Comment