Friday, May 17, 2019

Spring Seasonal Anime is halfway through

Since Sarzanmai is only gonna have 11 episodes, episode 6 is the exact middle.

It usually doesn't take an Ikuhara show this long to start breaking it's own formula.

It looks like next week will start explaining the backstory of all this a bit, that should be fun.

I'm disappointed I don't have more to say already, I guess there is something about Ikuhara shows where I need the full picture to really think about any of it.

Lots of other shows are halfway done by now, at least half way through the Spring Cour.  Tough I'm not that far yet following Simuldubs for everything else.

In the context of Time Loop driven Anime, YU-NO is more akin to Steins;Gate and Re;Zero then Madoka.  But still unique even in that context, I remain interested.

Afterlost also has my undivided attention.  And Fairy Gone is perhaps just starting to get really interesting.

Isekai Quartet is amusing.

I think Spring is gonna easily beat out Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment