Saturday, February 1, 2020

Anime 2020 February Begins

I want to include in each of these posts links to my MAL and Twitter so you can follow along my experience in real time if you want. https://myanimelist.net/profile/JaredMithrandir https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir As I said at the start, I'm not gonna care about consistently doing it weekly. But once I noticed this Leap Year will have February beginning and ending on Saturdays, I decided to plan for posting these on all 5 Saturdays of February 2020. I’ll try to post them before Sunset on each, but add later that night or on Sunday an update at least covering whatever episode of SAO aired on Toonami/Adult Swim that night, and maybe some other shows dropping on Saturday I wasn’t able to get to before Sunset, this is likely to happen a lot with Fate/Grand Order Babylonia though I may often have nothing to say on that show till it ends anyway. That Sherlock Holmes Anime I will also likely either Drop or not want to talk about again until I feel it’s redeemed itself. I decided to drop that Idol Anime, I’m just not in the mood. Isekai Quartet 2’s first episode I just watched. I found that show amusing last year, but I don’t like Shield Hero so throwing them in probably won’t help the show. BOFURI episode 2 was awesome. I think this season might be the most Winter fun I’ve had since 2017. Nekopara episode 2 was pretty decent. Railgun T episode 2 was awesome. So I wonder if episode 14 of that Holmes Anime is supposed to be this incarnation’s version of Hound of the Baskervilles? There’s no guarantee I’ll update the post after watching Fate or SAO, only if I have something particular to say about them.

Update: The third episode of War of Underworld was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment