Saturday, February 22, 2020

Anime 2020, Railgun T is heating up

Follow my Anime viewing in real time at these links..
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JaredMithrandir
https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir

BOFURI episode 5 was a blast.

Nekopara episode 5 kind of got boring to me pretty quickly.  I finished the episode later and it got fun again, still not sure I’ll keep following this one, it’s appeal is limited.

Railgun T episode 5 was awesome, it has instantly elevated the entire season, this is what I watch Raildex for.

I can imagine people who value Railgun S for the same reason I do being frustrated by the end of episode 4, simply contriving a reason to isolate Misaka from her friends again, but I had faith in the show and this episode rewarded that faith.  We see that Misaka hasn’t regressed on that development by how she without hesitation asks Kongou for help, and Kongou is awesome, and then that brought her friends into it.

Raildex as a whole is possibly becoming my favorite Anime franchise.

Also just finished that Harley Quinn cartoon, it was pretty fun but the Birds of Prey movie was better.  I’m holding off on Clone Wars season 7 for now.

I think I’m gonna hold off on commenting on the Aniplex Dubs and PreCure for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment