Sunday, February 9, 2020

Winter Anime 2020 lineup solidifies

I want to include in each of these posts links to my MAL and Twitter so you can follow along my experience in real time if you want.
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JaredMithrandir
https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir

Healing Good PreCure had an interesting pilot.  I don’t think any prior one has spent that much screen time with the Mascots before awakening the first PreCure.

For now I’ve decided to put FGO Babylonia on hold deciding I’d rather binge it later.  I also dropped that Sherlock Anime.

I’m also dropping Isekai Quartet.  I was never that into it and right now It’s not what I’m in the mood for, Shield Hero additions or not.

BOFURI episode 3 was fun, it got me excited for next week.

Nekopara episode 3 was pretty neat.

Railgun T episode 3 was super high quality, this is what I’ve been waiting for.

I’ve decided to forgo my original plan for February, I’d rather post these after watching Healing Good on Sunday.

As for SAO Alicization War Of Underworld episode 4.  I'm used to Anime waiting till later to flesh out the villains.  I wanna see Asuna look for Alice for a few weeks.

Turns out Magia Record is getting a Simuldub, just starting later then the others, ones that aren’t FUNimation I don’t know how to find out about in advance.  The first episode was certainly interesting.

Healin’ Good PreCure episode 2 was interesting, usually by the end of episode two we have two PreCure activated already.

No comments:

Post a Comment