Sunday, January 24, 2021

Pretty good Weekend of Simuldubs.

So I returned to the Dub of HigurashiGou for episode 7 to hear Ayu’s Dark Rika voice.  I’m afraid it was disappointing, I do like this actress and wanted something nice to say about this Dub.  Of course I don’t think the writers “translated” it well either. I watched that scene multiple times on YouTube after seeing the full episode, I really didn’t think it’s be that hard to write.

Rebecca Forstadt doesn’t get the respect she deserves because she’s one of those VAs who pretty much always sounds that same.  But that’s what makes Rika special, her little bit of time as Dark Rika was great stuff and it still angers me they never let that cast to Kai.

WOW, Episode 11 of Million Lives opens with a Pretty Cure Homage that made my Cry.  What is this doing buried deep into a forgettable Isekai?  And then we get even more.  This is 10x better than the show it’s in.

Assault Lily Bouquet episode 8 was the perfect kind of Fanservice episode.  Someone animating this show appreciates Legs and Feet in a way most Seinen Anime do not.

TONIKAWA episode 10 was Cute.

Yashahime episode 10 was decent.

Episodes 7 and 8 of The Day I Became A God were quite an emotional whiplash.  The show is really getting good now.

Episode 3 of Attack On Titan’s Final Season was basically flashbacks, but it looks like things are finally connecting back up.

The latest episode of Sword Art Online Alicization War of Underworld was an entertaining mess.

Follow my Anime viewing in real time at these links..

https://myanimelist.net/profile/JaredMithrandir

https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir 

Also here is the introductory post for this series.

https://jaredmithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2020/01/anime-2020.html

No comments:

Post a Comment