Sunday, January 31, 2021

Anime 2020 is winding down now

Follow my Anime viewing in real time at these links..

https://myanimelist.net/profile/JaredMithrandir

https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir 

Also here is the introductory post for this series.

https://jaredmithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2020/01/anime-2020.html


Warlords of Sigrdrifa episode 8 was late but pretty interesting.  So this show drawing on Norse mythology also somehow exists in a world where no one ever heard of it before?

I decided to drop Our Last Crusade or The Rise of A New World during episode 9.  It feels kind of like a waste to get this deep in and then not finish it, but this show was frankly lucky, it holding on by virtue of none of the Fall Simuldubs coming out consistently. 

Episode 9 of Assault Lily Bouquet was not the sequence of events I was expecting.

I’m not supposed to be talking about Higurashi Gou past episode 13.  But most of my thoughts on rewatching Episode 8 for the Dub are heavily informed by the recent developments of episodes 16 and 17.  I was pretty skeptical of a certain theory when this episode first aired, but now it’s confirmed and I can’t not notice what should have and for many did give it away.

Oddly enough I do feel like I’m maybe willing to say I prefer Michelle Rojas as Mion but still Megan Hollingshed as Shion.

I don’t think I’ll be bothering with episodes 9-13, there isn’t much I feel like rewatching anytime soon there.  You can argue there is a lot to look for now that I know, but this part of Higurashi I can only take in small doses and I’ve recently watched all three versions.

I finished the Million Lives Isekai.  I’m only giving it a 7, yet I still recommend it pretty highly to people at all into Isekai, it has plenty of moments better than the sum of the whole.

I watched some more of Fate/Grand Order Babylonia, episodes 14-16, they were pretty good.

TONIKAWA episode 11 a fun Gaming party episode.

Yashahime episode 11 was a decent Shonen filler episode. 

I then finished Babylonia and gave it an 8 out or 10.

Warlords of Sigrdrifa episode 9 was a very good episode, things are coming together now.

The Day I Became A God episode 9 was fantastic.

The fourth episode of Attack On Titan’s final season, and last to air in 2020, was fairly decent, looks like things will finally pick up next week but my coverage here is over.

The penultimate episode of SAO Alicization War of Underworld was alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment