Sunday, June 3, 2018

#MahouShouJune & #PrideMonth week 1

I started writing this one while MyAnimeList was down to help me keep track of what I’ve watched.

Legend of The Galactic Heroes Episode 6 introduced us to a female soldier finally. It's based on books from the 80s, so I guess I just have to forgive the fact that the show acts a little like the very idea is still surprising.

Steins;Gate 0 episode 5 has definitely sped up it’s plot.

Magical Girl Site episode 9 was pretty darn good, it earned its first major death, and Kiyo-Chan has proven to be a very good character, I just hope she continues to be treated this well.

Episode 6 of Food/Stay Night dropped and it was pretty good.  We got to see Fujinii as a little Oneechan.

Upon the Pride Month recommendation of a Twitter acquaintance I have put Mikagura School Suite and Sasami-San on the agenda.

Next week I wanna get into the pattern of posting these on Friday or Saturday, so that's why this post doesn't have any comment on PreCure or Katana Maidens.

No comments:

Post a Comment