Monday, July 2, 2018

Summer Is Coming

Well as far the Scientific definition of Summer goes it’s already here.  But as an Otaku who mostly watches Dubs, we’re now in a transitional phase, where Spring shows are ending and the Summer season is beginning but the Simuldubs will take a few weeks to start.

For a little while at least these Anime Weekly Updates will be posted on Monday or Tuesday.  Since everything I’m following right now usually drops on Sunday and Monday.

As far as Simuldubs for the Summer season goes, I’ll be continuing Steins;Gate 0, and watching Attack on Titan season 3, and Overlord season 3 as well as the other two Isekai FUNimation is Simuldubbing.  I may try some others as well, and even these I’m not guaranteed to finish.

The only show I will watch Subbed if it doesn’t get added to the Simuldub line up (which I currently consider unlikely) is one that’s starting rather late.  July 13th is when Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight premieres.  As a fan of Nancey Garden’s Good Moon Rising I have an inherent soft spot for fiction about Lesbians in the Theater.

Of course I’ll also be continuing Hutto!Precure.  Maybe some other shows only available subbed will catch my attention from people I follow on social media liking it.  But for now the plan is limited to those.

Now onto talking about what I’ve watched since July started.

Episode 7 of Food/Stay Night (a nickname I didn’t invent but am embracing) was the obligatory “beach” episode, in this case a water park.  It was fun.  It seems like a new episode drops at the start of each month, so three will come out during Summer.

Episode 22 of Hugtto!PreCure was awesome, I don’t know why I react to the OG Pretty Cures as if I watched it back in 2004, but I do.

Katana Maidens episode 22 was also pretty good.  I hope the last two episodes will live up to the hype I’ve been trying to give it.

I did that Engaged to the Unidentified post on Sunday you might have seen already.

I finished Symphogear G, I think I’m gonna take breaks between seasons with this show.  But it is very good.

Well with episode 10 Steins;Gate 0 may have really just started to pick up.

Episode 10 of Legend of the Galactic Heroes was pretty interesting. 

Once the Summer Simldubs start, I’ll at first at least try to keep what new Anime I'm watching on just the currently airing stuff.  And spend the spare time on rewatches.  So before then I’m gonna try to get a few shows I haven’t watched or finished yet taken care of.

Update: I won't necessarily be covering all of it on this Blog however, depends how much I have to say on something.

I may be for a little while increasing the output on my more Bible oriented Blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment