Tuesday, July 24, 2018

This is gonna be a short one

Episode 2 of Happy Sugar Life was pretty intense.

I went ahead and watched episode 2 of Revue Starlight Subbed.  But I’m fairly confident once the Dub starts I’ll be exclusively watching that.

Episode 25 of Hugtto!PreCure introduced an interesting new villain.

Episode 13 of Steins;Gate 0 was pretty emotional.

I watched the new Trailer for Battle Angel Alita and it’s great, this movie is gonna rock.

I’ve been reading more Isekai Manga as I prepare for the new season, they can be a lot of fun.

In the coming days I may try the 1998 Anime Brain Powered (a post Evangelion Anime made by the creator of Gundam, certainly could be interesting) and will try again to watch FranXX when it’s Dub finishes.  Those won’t be chronicled in the next Update however, (which may actually take more than a week), since I'll be focused on the starting Summer Simuldubs and other currently airing shows.

You can keep an eye on my MAL to see what I’ve watched recently, but I don’t chronicle my rewatches there.  You can also follow me on Twitter @JaredMithrandir where I may comment on what I’ve just watched.
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JaredMithrandir

No comments:

Post a Comment