Sunday, August 19, 2018

I'm posting this update early.

I want to start generally posting these after watching the Saturday shows.

The 4th Episode of How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord was surprisingly good.  I would have liked to see Rem handle her situation on her own, but it was still good regardless of that.

Happy Sugar Life episode 6.  That Fingernail part might have freaked me out if I hadn't already seen Higurashi.  But compared to Higurashi's it's nothing.

Episode 6 of Revue Starlight I don’t have any particular thoughts on.

I enjoyed episode 4 of Ragnarok.  Mother’s basement decided to make a video bashing it the same day.  I mean it’s probably technically my least favorite Isekai too, but the genre doesn’t have as low an average with me.  What bugs me more about the video was his jabs at In Another World With My Smartphone, which is probably my favorite Isekai, that he choose Death March to be the one post 2016 Isekai to give a positive review too baffles me, it is inferior to Smartphone in every possible way.

The premier of Attack On Titan season 3 was pretty good.  But I should have known the girl I didn’t quite recognize would get stuffed in Levi’s refrigerator.

The 28th episode of Hugtt!PreCure was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment