Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Summer is arguably half over

But since I stick to Simuldubs I'm not like a quarter of the way through mostly.

The third episode of How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord was surprisingly interesting.  I said after the first I was unconcerned with being able to make a Feminist defense of the show.  But episodes 2 and 3 both have sequences about other men being unwilling to listen our heroines explain the situation because they jumped right into white knighting mode. 

The thing about Anime Feminist’s review of the first episode was they wanted to rant as if it has some relevance to real world slavery, when it isn't about a legal institution of slavery but a magick spell.

Having an cliffhanger ending at only episode 3 is a pretty bold move.

Happy Sugar Life episode 5 was awesome, it was great, I loved it.

Revue Starlight episode 5 was hilarious.

Episode 3 of Ragnarock was pretty cool.  I continue to be intrigued by this world looking like an old Italian Sword and Sandal setting, but the names largely coming from Norse Mythology.  We also got Yuri Twincest with one of them being voiced by Monica Rial.

Episode 27 of Hugtto!PreCure was another Shinzo Abe commissioned episode.

Episode 8 of Steins;Gate 0 was okay, but not likely to be one of my favorites.

Overlord III it seems is gonna be similar to season 2.  But that’s alright, at least this time it’s mostly characters we already know.

Am I the only who finds it odd that they consider posting an adventurer request more self independent then asking a person they know for help?

Enri is totally Bisexual.

Does anyone else get a Kelly Hu vibe from Narberal’s Dub Voice Actress Anastasia Munoz?

For those who like when I talk about more than just Anime, I’ll like be writing something on the recent Death of Superman animated movie soon.  I’m also contemplating writing something on Magical Girl Raising Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment