Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Summer Simuldubs have started

I watched the first episode of How NOT to Summon A Demon Lord.  This is a show I’m not for the time being going to attempt to defend watching as a Feminist.  I’m a Feminist, but I still have fantasies that don’t relate to my real life morality, and they can be both Femdom and Maledom.  The episode was quite entertaining, and the Dub cast is good, the Catgirl sounds Purrfect.

Revue Starlight episode 3 pretty quickly swerved our expectations.  I’m also surprised how quickly the Fansub was available this time.  And I now know the Dub starts August 4th.

Happy Sugar Life episode 3 was a much darker experience.

The first episode of the Simuldub of… this is gonna be a long one, The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar, was pretty entertaining.  I like that this world is not a Medieval Fantasy world but rather based on the Ancient Near East.  I do want to see more of the Isekai sub genre where the MC becomes a head of state.

Hugtto!PreCure episode 26 was good.  I’m afraid I don’t have more to say about this one.

Overlord III’s first episode was a fun slice of life episode.

Food/Stay Night episode 8 was nice.  That one isn't a Dub of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment